Knights are Catholic men, at least 18 years old, who are committed to making their community a better place while supporting their church. Being a knight is being involved with your community, supporting your parish, enhancing your own faith and protecting and enhancing your family life.
- FAITH: Grow in your faith. Support your parish. Help with your parish fiesta. Knights become better Catholics.
- FAMILY: We have many family activities each year such as picnics, council breakfasts, coats for kids and others. Give back to your community. Show your children how to make a difference.
- FRIENDSHIP:You will meet like-minded men and make life-long friendships.
- FUN: Have fun with your family and brother knights. See the smiles on the faces of those we help. Special Olympics, Food for Families, Habitat for Humanity and other activities.
HELP US HELP OTHERS!!! CLICK HERE FOR AN INVITATION TO JOIN US
OUR PROGRAMS SHOW THE WORLD WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE DO.
Our featured programs are:
- Habitat for Humanity
- Global Wheelchair Mission
- Special Olympics
- Coats for Kids
- Food for Famiies
- March for Life and Ultrasound Program
- Scholarships for seminarians and religious brothers and sisters